To be part of Societe Generale European Business Services means to work in a dynamic and active environment where your work has a real impact in the company’s activity.
Our teams work in an Agile mode and are constantly encouraged to collaborate in transversal projects through which they can learn and adapt together in order to contribute to the growth of our center of excellence.
We are looking for a person interested in working with Exotic products on our application that is used world-wide and designed in services oriented architecture.
– SPARK : is based on Rest services, a read model based on ElasticSearch, a UI in Angular 9.The application is used world-wide and all the underlying assets are managed.
– FIP : is designed in services oriented architecture.
- Technologies : Java 8, Angular 8, Hibernate 4, Spring Boot/Batch/MVC, Restful services, NoSQL database (MongoDB), Relational database (PostgreSQL), Elasticsearch, Kibana.
What you will do:
- Analyze and implement new features front to back as part of an Agile/Scrum team;
- Show technical expertise and handle development/testing tasks, follow up functional testing with end users;
- Liaising with Infrastructure/middleware teams to ensure proper application configurations and hardware performance efficiencies;
- Ensure the delivery of high quality solutions using modern development practices such as clean code, refactoring, unit testing and continuous integration ;
- Write technical specifications for an effective implementation.
- Provide level three support during local business hours;
- Involve with the review and submission of solutions designs globally.
- You have excellent understanding of Angular and Bootstrap;
- You have a good understanding of Java and Spring Framework, or you’re willing to learn;
- Understanding of distributed architecture and caching mechanisms;
- Understanding of NoSQL database principles (e.g. MongoDB) would be a plus;
- Knowledge of middleware principles (RabbitMQ) and asynchronous communication would be appreciated;
- Knowledge of some core development tools used within the company: Kibana, Maven, Jenkins, Git/SVN; Sonar…
- Knowledge of Docker is a plus as migration is planned for 2021;
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent;
- Excellent analytical skills and self-starter with ability to take ownership of tasks and assignments;
- You value the team work spirit and yet be autonomous have initiative and drive for results;
- A willingness to learn, share, & improve, enjoy discovering & solving problems;
- Good command of English, both written and spoken.