We are searching for the right Full Stack Web Developer to join our client on the French Riviera!
Would you be interested in change of scene and a new challenge?
SQUAD is an IT consulting company based in Sophia-Antipolis, Paris, Toulouse and Aix en Provence and was founded in 2010. Their goal is to deliver efficient and easy to use applications with secure cross-platform and cross device deployment. It is an IT company that offers Cyber security services, consulting and outsourcing services.
Due to the fact they are a fast growing company and they work on worldwide applications, they want to extend its teams beyond borders. So they have opened the gates of Sophia Antipolis headquarters to specialists from all over Europe.
By joining SQUAD you will have the opportunity to learn and grow in an exciting environment. Amadeus is one of their main and historical clients. As an IT company, Amadeus requires knowledge and expertise in the most modern technologies and solutions.
Shaping the future of travel has always been important at Amadeus. Today, with technology getting smarter by the minute, that future is more exciting than ever.
Amadeus works at the heart of the global travel industry and provides the technology which keeps the travel sector moving – from initial search to making a booking, from pricing to ticketing, from managing reservations to managing check-in and departure processes. Amadeus’ products and solutions help to improve the business performance of customers; travel agencies, corporations, airlines, ground handlers, hotels, railways, car rental companies, airports, cruise lines and ferry operators.
Goals and tasks of mission
Within Airport IT R&D organization, Platform, Releasing and Support department you will be in charge of:
- Organizing, directing, and managing activities for building and maintaining software releases for their promotion to the production environment.
- Coordinating implementation activities to deliver all required platforms from development to production
- Implementing, maintaining and constantly improving operational processes for Airport IT platforms
- Investigating, troubleshooting and solving technical issues encountered on the platforms
- Participate to Airport IT platform architecture design, implementation and evolutions considering all the aspects above
You would be involved in the development of Airport IT, releasing, testing, qualifying and communicating new intranet features. Also, you would be in charge of handling the project end to end, participating to the validation of the product and producing the necessary software documentation.
- Back End experience (NodeJS or PHP)
- CSS, HTML 5
- Full English & French proficiency
- 35 days off/ year (paid leave)
- 36.75 working hours/week
- Covered medical insurance
- Meal tickets
- Free certifications and a bonus for the new expertise
Unfortunately, this offer is no longer available.