NodeJS Developer – Full-Time Job in London – Remote Available
Unfortunately, this offer is no longer available. More job offers !
We are recruiting a NodeJS Developer for a leading UK parcel company that continue to innovate and revolutionize the express parcel industry by redefining parcel delivery.
The IT team is looking for exceptional people to join us in our mission to radically improve how business exploits technology by crafting new and innovative solutions. Our IT strategy is to gain a competitive advantage by exploiting world-leading software tools and environments.
At our company, “Technology Delivering” is embedded in the organization’s DNA – Agility is key to delivering and meeting our customer, consumer and user need including our drive to leverage technology and information. Right now we’re driving ambitious plans to pioneer new thinking and radical developments across the business and we need technology experts to drive our vision of an exciting future.
The Node.js Developer operates within the IT Development Group, whose prime goal is to create and maintain software within the life cycle in transforming business demand into innovative IT solutions.
The Developer undertakes the management of code to meet the Technical Design and best practice policy. The Developer works within a team and closely with Technical Architects and Automated Test Analysts to deliver solutions.
- Accountable for developing code to meet the design requirements;
- Working with Testing Analyst to ensure code has adequate automated test coverage;
- Submitting code to a repository for integration and deployment.
- Understanding of software languages with a good understanding of NodeJS (technical training provided);
- Knowledge of SOA and systems Integration (e.g. API’s, JSON);
- Experience of developing business-critical solutions with high volume transactions;
- Experience of databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB);
- Understanding of industry-standard diagrams (e.g. UML, BPMN, DFD);
- Experience of software life cycle management tools (e.g. Bitbucket, JIRA, Bamboo);
- Advanced level of spoken and written English.
- Lateral thinker, good problem-solving skills;
- Good Communicator, tactful and diplomatic;
- Able to operate and contribute within a team dynamic;
- Obsessive about software development;
- Organised with compulsive attention to detail;
- Passion, Pride and determination to achieve results
- Attractive salary package
- Private medical insurance
- International work environment
- Modern office located in the center of London
- Opportunity for professional growth and development
Unfortunately, this offer is no longer available.