Société Générale European Business Services is a player in the shared service center market and delivers high added value services in various fields of activity for worldwide entities of the Group (finance/ accounting, procurement, human resources and IT). The company is currently serving over 20 countries mostly across Europe for all major business lines of the Société Générale Group.
The Shared Service Center for IT (SSC-IT) of SG EBS is a new organization that started early in 2014 to provide Société Générale Group IT Services. The mission of SSC IT is to contribute to SG Group transformation by proposing advanced high quality IT services along with innovative operating models.
A large part of our team is integrated into the IT department (ITEC) of the Investment Bank of Societe Generale – GBIS for Global Banking and Investor Solutions. We are currently extending the team to work with all business lines of Société Générale Group: French retail bank, international retail bank and insurance services, and corporate IT systems.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
- Develop new features front to back as part of an Agile/Scrum team;
- Ensure the delivery of high quality solutions to agreed specifications and within agreed time scales;
- Assure the corrective maintenance;
- Drive innovation by coming up with new ideas for our products and processes;
- Point out issues with the existing architectures and codes on different projects, followed by active involvement in order to clean it up;
- Maintain a close relationship with French & HK IT teams and ensure that the final result responds to business needs.
A little about you:
- Experience as a Full-Stack Developer;
- Skilled in developing modern web applications using Angular (7), Gulp, NPM, etc;
- Knowledge of Web technologies CSS, HTML, REST, JSON;
- Experience in working with relational databases (Oracle, PostGreSQL);
- Basic knowledge of Java, Spring framework and micro-services architecture;
- Previous experience with GIT is a plus;
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
We also value:
- A responsible attitude and ambition in achieving your mission;
- A good combination of rigor, creativity and communication skills;
- Good command of English, both written and spoken with the ability to participate in English-only meetings. — French knowledge is an advantage.