Our client, Acrelec is looking for a Scrum Master to join their team.
In 2004, Acrelec revolutionized the restaurant industry by pioneering the self-order kiosk with McDonald’s in France. Ever since, they design and develop software and hardware solutions that aim to enhance the in-store customer experience and automate the store’s operations.
Their mission is the automation and enhancement of brick-and-mortars stores through deeply integrated solutions that provide unique experience to the end-users and simplify the operators’ mission. So far, Acrelec counts over 40,000 installations around the world in 70 countries, has 2 manufacturing plants and an 80 people software division in Bucharest, Sao Paolo and Chicago.
- Responsible for managing the scrum process and coach the team in Agile methodology;
- Facilitates all Scrum team events and ensures the correct use of the Scrum process;
- Shields the team from outside distractions and interferences. Impediment remover;
- Ensures the development processes are followed and contributes to process improvement activities, aiming to ensure the best quality outcomes;
- Coaches, mentors, motivates team members and influences them to take positive actions and accountability for their work;
- Helps metrics measurement and monitors team’s performance and regularly reports the combined outcomes;
- Mentors and trains team members and stakeholders on Agile values, principles and practices;
- Contributes to the department’s culture by encouraging new practices within the teams, growing the team’s experience and exposure to innovative ways of improving quality and team performance.
Requirements: Scrum Master
- Agile mindset is a must;
- At least 2 years of experience as a Scrum Master in an Agile software development environment;
- Knowledge of all facets of the Scrum methodology;
- Very good understanding of the entire Software Development Life Cycle with focus on Agile Scrum development framework;
- Ability to work effectively in a professional manner with technology staff and business stakeholders;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills (both in English and Romanian);
- Strong persuasion, negotiation and influencing skills, including conflict management skills;
Your career at Acrelec:
- Acrelec Software is not a startup, but we act like one. While we are part of an established, multinational corporation, we operate as an independent, agile, ambitious team with entrepreneurial flexibility;
- As a group and as individuals, we are encouraged to stretch ourselves, to take calculated business risks. We reward merit, and the right candidates will find fast growth opportunities;
- At Acrelec Software, we know the key to our success is our team members. As such, we want employees who are positive, energetic and passionate;
- We want team members who excel in their roles, who seek challenges and find innovative solutions to them, and who never stop growing personally and professionally;
- Simply put, we want to hire the best, and, more importantly, we want to retain the best.