About the client
Technology Infrastructure – End User Computing
We are a 576 strong global organisation that designs, delivers and supports technology products at the core of the workplace environment, which directly impact user experience and enable productivity and collaboration.
The Domain Architecture Team in End User Computing (EUC) performs a critical role in defining and implementing the foundation architecture for the next generation of technology. We are moving towards the Cloud. Your role offers the opportunity to lead the evolution of End User Computing technology across the enterprise. Reporting to the Head of Architecture for EUC, you will build partnerships with the global IT departments, Corporate Information Security, other Architecture Teams, the User Community and External Partners.
Your key responsibilities
You will be responsible for the technology design of your entire Domain, including a standard operating environment (SOE), deployment methods, policies and features for the modern workplace technology stack. This will include:
- Visualization and documentation of your domain architecture (High Level Architecture)
- Presentation and discussion on all hierarchy levels including senior management
- Visualization and documentation of key dependencies, inside EUC or in the wider technology stack across the bank, including, networks, compute and security
- Governance of high-level solution design and low-level design provided by solution engineers
- Consultancy to key contacts like Solution Engineers or Product Managers
Your skills and experience
- We are looking for an experienced IT (end-user computing) architect or very senior solution engineer who wants to do the next career step;
- Educated with a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or the equivalent working experience;
- Proven experience in all phases of the standard end user delivery model;
- General knowledge across the technology scope as well as demonstrated depth in one or more technologies is required;
- We appreciate prior experience in infrastructure engineering and experience in some of the following Microsoft solutions & components and/or competitive technologies:
- Windows 10, Office Pro Plus, MS Teams,
- Azure AD Hybrid Joined (Cloud Authentication approach) with Single Sign-on to Azure,
- OneDrive, Exchange-Online, Modern Browser Technology,
- Physical and virtual devices with modern Identity and Access Environments,
- Desktop Analytics; Intune Device Management, Autopilot, Cloud Access Gateway, Microsoft Endpoint Manager, Windows Defender Portal;
- Fluent English language skills and the capability to present to stakeholders on all hierarchy levels are necessary, further language skills are an advantage.
How we’ll support you
- Training and development to help you excel in your career;
- Flexible working to assist you balance your personal priorities;
- Coaching and support from experts in your team;
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression.